Update from July 31:
The Blizzard developers have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from July 31. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original news from July 30:
Despite the hullabaloo surroundingthe
lawsuit from the DFEH (California Department of Fair Employment and Housing),
the Blizzard developers continue to provide almost daily for more fine tuning in WoW (buy now 14,99 € ): Shadowlands. Last night, various bug fixes hit the live servers, mostly revolving around the Mythic Plus affix Tormented, Torghast, raid boss Sylvanas, the Night Fae and Necrolords, and some classes. Also, through the patch notes, the designers confirmed that the planned adjustments for the Shards of Domination
will not be implemented.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes July 30, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where the Kyrian ability Solitary Spirit was not triggering the legendary effect Soul Affinity.
- The silence effect of Rae'shalare, Whisper of Death is now displayed as a debuff on enemy nameplates.
- Tar Trap will no longer end the effects of Camouflage.
- Fixed a bug where the Rest Stone and several PvP talents were usable in the Hexed state.
- Fixed a bug where Plaguemaker Marileth's Surge Maneuver was breaking crowd control effects.
- Night Fae
- Fixed a bug where Dreamweaver's Dream Explorer was not increasing damage from companions.
- Fixed a bug where Dreamweaver's Blossom Field did not have the intended duration on mages.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck on the stage 1 platform if they released their spirit after defeating Sylvanas.
- Affix: Tormented
- Adjusted the position of the second Tormented opponent in Necrotic Lane.
- Anima orbs from Tormented opponents should now be easier to click when they are near other NPCs or players.
- Fixed several bugs where Tormented enemies' abilities could target and damage pets.
- Spell Reflection now protects against Biting Cold.
- Carnage can now be dodged and parried.
- Fixed a bug where the effect of Searing Explosion was not visible on certain graphic settings.
- The Necrotic Aisle
- Fixed a bug where player immunities could cancel the effects of Discharged Anima.
Items and Rewards
- Shard of Domination
- There was a change briefly applied to the live servers earlier this week that affected the power of the Shards of Domination set bonuses (e.g., Chaos Spell). We no longer plan to make this change. We may make other adjustments in the coming days, but now that many players have obtained and upgraded the Shards, we will not be toning them down.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- An anvil will now be available at the beginning of each boss and battlestick to repair your equipment.
- Fixed a bug where the animabonus Scope of Death Messenger was not making Deadly Shot usable as intended when a target had the effect of the Venthy ability Shindy Shot and the effect was removed from them.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Read also these interesting stories 1
WoW TBC Classic: Will Phase 2 bring another player boost? We tell you how busy the servers were in the first ID of TBC Classic Phase 2
WoW: Bonus week for PvP Battlegrounds starting September 29th WoW PvP Battlegrounds Bonus Week kicks off on September 29th and invites you to join in the fun of battling for experience points and badges of honor
WoW: Classic Ashran - PvP brawl starting September 29th WoW PvP Brawl: Starting on September 29th, it's off to a classic variation of the Warlords of Draenor battleground Ashran. Here's all the info!
05:16WoW: Blizzard's Survival Guide for Patch 9.1 Chains of Domination
World of Warcraft
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.