Update from December 16, 2021:
Blizzard has published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from December 15.
Original message from December 15, 2021:
Already in recent days and weeks, today's ID change in World of Warcraft (buy now ) was repeatedly the focus of Blizzard posts. This is also reflected in the patch notes for the December 15, 2021 hotfixes, which were released last night. The changes affect WoW: Shadowlands and Burning Crusade Classic.
What changes in Shadowlands
The changes for Shadowlands affect Legion Time Migration and PvP War Loot:
06:39WoW: The features of WoW: Legion in the detailed trailer
- The Legion Time Migration, with all associated content (so including Mythic+ and Mage Tower), will now run for two weeks longer. The end of the event is now scheduled for January 05, 2022.
- On Halkias in the Halls of Atonement, immunity effects should no longer make you vulnerable to Sin Light Visions.
- The War Loot buff now also increases the honor received by 40 percent.
This changes in TBC Classic
We had already addressed it in an extra news: Blizzard is bringing the Tier 5 raids Serpentshrine and Fortress of Storms up to patch 2.4.3 status
. Here are the changes:
- You no longer need attunements to enter the two raid instances.
- You can now advance directly to Lady Vashj without having to defeat any other bosses first.
- Also the way to Kael'thas is free if you want to go there first.
Official Patch Notes for Hotfixes from December 15, 2022
Dungeons and raids
- Time Walks
- The Legion Time Walk(including weekly quest, dungeon queue, Mythic+, and Mage Tower) will now run for two more weeks, ending on January 5 (in Europe).
- The Halls of Atonement
- Player immunities no longer cause the player character to be targeted by Sin Light Visions.
- In addition to increasing the conquest points received by 25%, 'Spoils of War' now increases the honor received by 40%.
- Developer Comment: Honor gain has lagged behind obtaining Conquest gear after activating Spoils of War. This change pulls even with the 25% conquest bonus and packs a bit on top to give players just starting out easier access to gear late in the season.
Burning Crusade Classic
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thanks!
- Fixed a bug where players were assigned to the Fortress of Storms before they had defeated any of the bosses.
- The Fortress of Storms and the Cave of the Serpentshrine are now in their post-weakening state (original version of Burning Crusade 2.4.3).
- Voting is no longer required to gain access to the Fortress of Storms and the Serpentshrine Cave.
- The bridge console in front of Lady Vashj in the Serpentshrine Cave can now be used without defeating the other bosses.
- The passage to Kael'tha's Sunwalker room is now open from the beginning without defeating other bosses.
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall. Support now
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.
Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW Classic: Road to Ragnaros - Hardcore guild HC Elite victorious Hardcore guild HC Elite was able to defeat Firelord in the Road to Ragnaros in WoW Classic, Season of the Championship. 0
WoW Patch 9.2: Cosmic Flux - you can get it here, this is how much you need The new resource from WoW Patch 9.2, Cosmic Flux, has finally arrived on the PTR. We'll tell you where to find it. 5
Is the subscription model for WoW still justified? Fewer and fewer updates per expansion, but more and more microtransactions. Does the subscription model for WoW still have a reason to exist?
to the start page
Jump to comments (0
WoW: German patch notes of the hotfixes of December 15, 2021Image gallery for "WoW: German patch notes of the hotfixes of December 15, 2021".