Update from 08 July:
The Blizzard developers have published the German patch notes for the WoW hotfixes from July 07. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from 07 July:
Today, July 07, Shadowlands Season 2 starts in World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € ). Included: the new raid Sanctum of Domination, the megadungeon Tazavesh, the new Mythic Affix Tormented and a new layer in Torghast. The new features are accompanied by numerous hotfixes for almost all areas of WoW.
Below you can read the official patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes July 07, 2021 - Patch Notes
Season 2 of Shadowlands has begun!
00:59WoW: Raid Sanctum of Domination in the trailer preview
- Sanctum of Domination raid on Normal and Heroic difficulty levels
- Megadungeon Tazavesh, the Shrouded Marketplace
- Season 2 for PvP and Mythic keystone dungeons
- New affix for Mythic+: Tormented
- Level 10 in Torghast, Tower of the Damned
World of Warcraft
- Demon Hunter
- Fixed a bug where the effect of the PvP talent Blood Moon would persist even though the talent was not active.
- Fixed a bug where the effects and animations of the Venthy ability "Shingle Shot" were not displaying as intended with certain weapon types.
- The PvP talent Allied Beasts no longer reduces the cooldown of the PvP talent Roar of Sacrifice.
- Fixed a bug where Invigorate and Enveloping Mist would consume two stacks of Thunder Focus Tea when the Focused Thunder talent was selected.
- Fixed a bug where the mediums Jade Ribbon and Magnificent Mist were not both affecting the healing of the Summon Chi-Ji the Red Crane talent's Mist Surge.
- Fixed a bug where targets were not being affected by the debuff effect of the PvP talent Sneak Poison.
- Fixed a bug where the PvP talent Sneak Poison was ignoring immunities to slowing effects.
- Fixed a bug where the effect of the legendary trait Seed of Unbridled Growth would trigger even though the night fae ability Faetransfusion did not damage enemy targets.
- The ground effect of the Night Fae ability "Ancestral Aftershock" now puts stealthed enemies into combat.
- Fixed a bug where the Necrolord ability Banner of the Conqueror was not always selecting the Warrior's closest allies.
- The talent Aggression Control and the legendary trait The Wall now reduce the cooldown of Shield Wall by the designated amount while the effect of the Priest ability Symbol of Hope is active.
- Supreme Blacksmith Mikanikos
- Bron now no longer benefits from the Demonology Warlock, Beastlord Hunter, and Unholy Death Knight masteries that increase pet damage.
- Stacks of Bron's Call to Action will now be removed at the start of a dungeon or raid encounter.
- Night Fae
- Fixed a bug where the ground effect of Flower Field did not last for the intended duration.
Creatures and NPCs
- Some rare enemies in Korthia now appear more frequently.
- The Attack Supply Carriage will now always reset as intended if it fails to reach its destination.
- The Violent Exterminator's Screams of the Tormented ability now has a sound effect.
- Mawbound Portals and Devouring Rift no longer affect client performance.
- Treasure Sniffing gromits now ignore treasure you have already looted.
- Fixed a bug where Maelie the Wanderer would wander around various locations of Korthia while visiting the City of Secrets. After the next reset of daily quests, players will be able to find her in a fixed location on the days she arrives.
- Seeker Hilda no longer gets stuck after Famu the Infinite is defeated.
- The Invincible Urtz will no longer speak for Ti'or.
- Level 10 is now required to use the Void Claw Ice again.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when clicking the Portal to the Edge of Reality for the Void Claw of the Dark Star.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fixed a bug where mythic keystones whose level was lowered at Ta'hsup in Oribos retained affixes that did not match their level.
- Enemies in the dungeon now have the intended amount of health and deal the intended amount of damage again.
- Spikes of Ascension
- The intensity of the visual effect on players affected by Blinding Light has been reduced.
- Tazavesh, the Veiled Market
- [North America Region Realms Only] The additional action button for the instruments in Myza's Oasis will no longer disappear when an instrument is picked up.
Items and Rewards
- The maximum for cataloged research is now 22,000 (previously 12,000). This will make more items available for purchase.
- The Archivist will now grant you reputation with the Archivist Codex when you turn in relics to him that are in your bank, as intended.
- All Korthia treasures can now be looted in combat as long as you are not attacked while opening them.
- The effects of the Gladiator's Emblem trinket will now last 15 sec (previously 20 sec).
- Shadowlands faction tabards can now be worn without being a member of the corresponding pact.
- Tormentor bosses will no longer drop the items Zul'gaht's Chain Helmet Cap and Insulated Thermal Gaiters for classes that cannot put them on.
- The Condensed Animasphere medium now heals by the amount specified in the tooltip, as intended.
- Fixed a bug where the Foliant of Insight trinket was granting more critical strike value than intended.
- The Trap button will no longer be highlighted when clicking a battle pet's ability button.
- Fixed a bug where mini-map icons for herbs and ore deposits disappeared before the deposits disappeared.
- The weekly Covenant quest "Return of Lost Souls" now grants fame if your character's fame level catch-up mechanic is active.
- Master Blacksmith Helgar in Sky Fortress no longer allows mounts in the Forge area. The heat and flying parts are just too dangerous.
- The map marker for the quest "Where to Look Last" will now reappear if the quest is cancelled and accepted again.
- The weekly quest "Shaping Destiny" in Korthia now appears as part of the Chains of Domination campaign.
- The Legend of the Anima Spring quest now has a reward indicating that completion will make the Legend of the Anima Spring quest available on the Command Table for the current week.
- Fixed a bug that caused 'Ardenmot Transformation' to be removed very easily in the quest "A Dangerous Harvest".
- Fixed a bug where the quest "Keli'dan the Destroyer" had to be restarted if the cutscene was cancelled.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Removed the spell time when activating the Empowered buff.
- The Phantasm bonus from Empowered Phantasm has been increased to 200% (previously 150%).
- Fixed a bug where Empowered Phantasm would not grant additional Phantasm when corpses were automatically looted by Efficient Scavenger.
- Unstable Phantasm
- Retrieved Phantasm is now automatically granted to players and no longer needs to be looted when the Phantasmic Amalgam is killed.
- Phantasmic Amalgams will no longer escape if they appear too close to walls.
Support buffed - it'll only take a minute. Thank you!
- Fixed a bug where the guild member roster could not be sorted by Mythic+ rating.
- In the reconnect screen, the game can now be exited by pressing ESC.
- The "Ultra" option for particle density can now be selected in the system settings.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance now
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion to Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lags The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
01:31WoWPatch 9.1: The launch trailer for Chains of Domination is here (German)
World of Warcraft
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.