Once again, the Blizzard developers have uploaded a packed hotfix package to the live servers of WoW: Shadowlands. Most exciting are the adjustments for the raid Sanctum of Domination. There were a number of corrections for the bosses Eye of the Dungeon Master and Roh-Kalo. In addition, the Storming the Sanctum
quest (defeating Sylvanas) now rewards you with 1,500 Anima. If you have already completed the quest, you can complete it again. There are also bug fixes for some quests, items, creatures, achievements, classes, and more.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates made server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes from 09. July 2021 - Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the Eye Wish You Were Here criteria for all players being hit with Photoflash! would sometimes not be properly rewarded due to an unexpected interaction with pets.
- Star Burst (PvP Talent) can no longer be picked up by player pets and NPCs.
- Fixed an issue with a select few finishing abilities not getting properly Animacharged when using Echoing Reprimand (Kyrian Ability).
Creatures and NPCs
- The Carriage Crusher has managed to ambush a few supply runs and now drops Relic Fragments and Anima when defeated by players completing the Anima Supply Carriage event.
- After hearing complaints from Stormwind citizens, Lillian Singh will now be selling her holiday fireworks in a more appropriate attire. She will be keeping her sparkler though.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Following scheduled weekly maintenance next week in each region, the quest "Storming the Sanctum" will now additionally reward players with 6 Runekeeper's Ingots, worth a total of 1500 Anima. Players who have already completed this quest will be offered it again at that time.
- Eye of the Jailer
- Fixed an issue where Dragging Chains and Desolation Beam could target the same player when there are other available targets.
- Fixed an issue where rogues, ghouls, and other player pets with similar targeted leaps or teleports would be moved to the tip of the platforms when casting those abilities on transition between phases. Players and pets should land at more consistent locations using these abilities.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes players might not be able to Reincarnate or use a Soulstone after falling off the platform while in combat.
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- Fixed an issue where the Sylvanas Windrunner encounter could incidentally begin during the fight, preventing cooldowns from resetting correctly after the encounter ends.
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue that would keep her in the air and prevent her from landing back onto the ground.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed an issue where the Archivist Item Upgrade preview would display incorrect stat values for certain spell effects. This was purely a visual issue in the preview and did not reflect the item itself.
- Fixed an issue where the First Class Healing Distributor trinket was providing a greater amount of healing than intended.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Forsaken Crusader's Blade to not properly reflect that it is a two-handed caster sword and will drop only for Holy Paladins from the Wrath of the Jailer chest.
- Fixed an issue where outfits containing dual wield Legion Artifact weapon appearances could not be saved.
- Lunarlight Pods are once again visible for collecting.
- The Tundra Penguin pets have marched back from their arctic adventures and are once again visible in the Pet Journal and while summoned.
- Tinybell will no longer call for your help unless Maelie, the Wanderer is available to be found. Additionally, Maelie is now available more frequently.
- Bonus Objectives are no longer displayed on your map after completing Chapter 1 of any covenant campaign.
- Players should no longer be affected by the Collected effect caused by other players during the quest "Into the Vault."
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Increased the par time on shorter floors.
- Developers' note: Our goal is that par time, the expected amount of time the floor will take that is automatically adjusted based on floor size and number of enemies, is equally attainable whether you get short or long floors in a given run.
Support buffed - it'll only take a minute. Thank you!
- Fixed an issue where receiving a Text to Speech message could appear to clear the currently visible chat settings.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lags The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
01:31WoWPatch 9.1: The launch trailer for Chains of Domination is here (German)
World of Warcraft
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.