Last night, Blizzard developers pushed a major hotfix package to the WoW: Shadowlands live servers. The fixes correct some Korthia quests and achievements, fix items and rewards, adjust the Night Fae attack in the Maw, and bring creatures and NPCs in line.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has released the German patch notes, we will update this post. Hotfixes are updates made server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Hotfixes from 03 July 2021 - Patch Notes
- A notification will now be displayed when completing the "Treasures of Korthia" achievement and it will now grant achievement points as intended.
- Players will now receive progress for the "Conquer Korthia" achievement when defeating Deomen the Vortex, as intended.
- Strangler now always grants progress on the Conquer Korthia achievement when defeated after becoming a rare creature.
- The PvP talent Controlled Fire will now no longer prevent Ignite from spreading.
- Fixed a bug where Venthyr pact members who had completed their pact campaign prior to the release of Chains of Domination were showing the pact campaign as not yet completed.
- Fixed several bugs where the Soulbond UI and player character buffs were not displaying the intended icons.
Creatures and NPCs
- Enemies fighting other enemies in Korthia will now not hold player characters in combat after they have moved far enough away.
- Tormented Devastators in Korthia are now elite enemies.
- Kah-Bear will no longer attack unsuspecting nearby enemies while following Malbog's trail.
- Duchess Mynx now gives a more warm welcome to player characters who are not old friends.
Dungeons and Raids
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed a bug where Astronos' Crescendo ability was not coming from the intended location.
- Grim Batol
- Fixed a bug where the red dragons taken could not take off.
Items and Rewards
- Treasures from Korthia now contain more items and now persist for a longer time after they are first discovered. This now gives you more time to get to them and loot them before they disappear.
- Many zone-specific consumable items (such as those acquired for Flooded Rubies), Patch 9.0 zone treasure items, and enchantments such as Gathering Shadowlands and Rest Creation now work in Korthia.
- The Midwayers' Overflowing Bucket no longer has a hole in it and now contains meat and fish as intended.
- Field Warden's Torture Tools and Cold Burden of the Damned can now be transmogrified.
- Ve'nari's stuffed bag will now be removed at the end of the Facilitated Transition quest as intended when you give it to Ve'nari. It is, after all, her bag.
- The anima stream teleporter used for the "Eased Transition" quest is now more reliable.
- The starting point marker for the quest "Good news, friends!" will now always appear at the designated map location in Gorgoa, instead of Korthia.
- Gray-brown gromits now reappear much faster for the quest "Gold doesn't matter".
- "Coming from Tea" quest will now splash tea on targeted enemies more reliably.
- "Missing Relics" will now complete when you purchase one of the four keys that Roh-Suir has on sale.
- Fixed a bug where during the Lost Records quest, the signal would not display if particle density was disabled in the system settings.
- Fixed a bug where the quest "The Vessels of Gems" could not be turned in.
- Fixed a bug where "Finding True Providence" could not be immediately re-accepted if the quest was cancelled during the ritual.
Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
- Attack of the Night Fae
- Enemies in combat with Dromanin Aliothe during the quest "Dromanin Double" will now preferentially fight Dromanin Aliothe until they are directly attacked.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Support now
We thank you in advance
Order World of Warcraft now on Amazon
Also read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2 Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2
WoW: Rextroy as (almost) immortal sorcerer In Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world
WoW: Blizzard finds no solution for Sylvanas lags The next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle
01:31WoWPatch 9.1: The launch trailer for Chains of Domination is here (German)
World of Warcraft
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed.
Is something missing in the article?
to the home page
The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website.