In the night from February 24 to 25, 2022, Blizzard developers released the second hotfix package for patch 9.2 for WoW: Shadowlands. However, there were not only bug fixes, which we will get to in a moment, but also adjustments for the Great Treasury and its requirements:
01:17WoW: End of Eternity - German Release Trailer
- The first raid reward now requires defeating 2 raid bosses instead of 3.
- The second raid reward now requires defeating 5 raid bosses instead of 6.
- The third raid reward now requires defeating 8 raid bosses instead of 9.
- The third Mythic Plus reward requires 8 completed dungeons instead of 10.
- The third PvP reward requires 5,500 honor through rated PvP instead of 6,250.
Highlights of the hotfixes from February 25, 2022
Below you can find the most important bug fixes from February 25, 2022:
- Achievements: There were issues with the Legends of Exile achievement. Players whose progress was not previously recorded correctly should receive correct credit for the volumes they read the next time they log in.
- Achievements: Fixed an issue that caused you to receive the title of Soloist before completing the associated achievement.
- Hunter: The bleed effect from Bags of Blade Fragments will no longer apply to controlled targets that would be released from the CC by the DoT damage.
- Fixed two bugs with the Fugal proto-lock: You can no longer click on previously cleared nodes, which prevented the proto-lock from completing, and it no longer happens that you complete the quest Your First Fugal Proto-lock before you have mastered the task.
- PvP: Player honorable kills now count towards the quest Imbalance of Power in Zereth Mortis.
- Levels 13-16 of the Adamant Vaults in Torghast now grant Anima for completion.
- The Xyso Are They Here? quest no longer prevents you from targeting Xy Agents.
- Freed Vulpera slaves now count toward the Riot quest in all cases.
Read also these interesting stories 49
WoW: This is Dragonflight! Here are all the known details WoW: Dragonflight will be the new future of the MMO - here are all the important details about the new WoW expansion! 1
WoW Patch 9.2.5: What changes in the upcoming update? - Overview Patch 9.2.5 of WoW stands for cross-faction gameplay and season 4, but apart from that there are many changes that we have to present to you!
WoW: Patch Notes of the hotfixes from 25 February 2022
- Tales of the Exile will now track credit more reliably. Characters who have already completed portions of this achievement and did not get credit will be awarded credit on those portions upon their next login.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Soloist title to be awarded before earning the Supreme Soloist achievement.
- Fixed an issue where Ravenous Frenzy (Venthyr Ability) granted an additional stack for simultaneous casts (i.e. Stampeding Roar giving a stack for both the cast and form change).
- Fixed an issue where Kindred Affinity (Kyrian Ability) granted your partner too much of a stat increase when Empowered.
- The bleed effect from Pouch of Razor Fragments (Runecarving Power) will no longer be applied to targets who are affected by crowd control effects that can break from taking damage.
- Fixed an issue where Radiant Spark (Kyrian Ability) could not be dispelled from the player.
- Fixed an issue where Shadowform would be cancelled when interacting with chests in Zereth Mortis.
- Fixed an issue where casting Grimoire of Sacrifice: Seduction (Talent) on another player would break immediately and would not clear damage over time effects.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue where the map markers for rares would continue to appear after already being looted for the day.
Cypher of the First Ones
- Fixed an issue in Fugueal Protolock that allowed players to click on previously cleared nodes, causing the Protolock to become incompletable.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Fugueal Protolock given during the quest, "Your First Fugueal Protolock," to reset prematurely.
Dungeons and Raids
- Spires of Ascension
- Fixed an issue where some player abilities were causing the final group of enemies before Devos to reset.
Items and Rewards
- [With realm restarts] Participation thresholds have been updated for the Great Vault for Shadowlands Season 3:
- The first Raid Vault now requires 2 Raid Boss victories (was 3).
- The second Raid Vault now requires 5 Raid Boss victories (was 6).
- The third Raid Vault now requires 8 Raid Boss victories (was 9).
- Developer's note: These thresholds for the raid will map better to the structure of the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid, especially for groups attempting to move from one difficulty up into the next.
- The third Mythic+ Vault now requires 8 completed dungeons (was 10).
- The third PvP Vault now requires 5500 Honor earned in Rated PvP (was 6250).
- Developer's note: We want to make these feel a little more attainable, even as aspirational goals for highly-engaged players who love that type of content.
- Fixed an issue where players with unclaimed Great Vault rewards could become unable to acquire a Mythic Keystone until the following week. If you do not receive your Mythic Keystone as expected for any reason, you may speak to Ta'hsup in the Hall of Holding in Oribos to retrieve it.
- Fixed an issue that caused a Forgotten Treasure Vault to be stuck in a pillar.
Player versus Player
- Honorable kills in Zereth Mortis now count as progress towards the quest "Against Overwhelming Odds.
- Inner Peace (Talent) now correctly prevents knockbacks caused by a Monk's Ring of Peace.
- When Spirit of the Redeemer (PvP Talent) is used in conjunction with Afterlife (Talent) to resurrect an ally, the Priest will now sacrifice their spirit and not return to life.
- Sundering (Talent) will no longer incorrectly both consume the effects of Gladiator's Resolve and apply its incapacitate effect to players under the effects of Gladiator's Resolve.
Torghast, Tower of the Damned
- Adamant Vaults layers 13-16 now also awards Anima on completion.
- Fixed an issue where Xy agents could sometimes not become targetable during the quest, "Xy Are You Doing This?"
- Vulpera slaves during the quest "Ready to Riot" now always give credit to their liberators for the quest when freed, and once again accept the help of Alliance players.
More info on WoW patch 9.2 can be found on our big overview page for End of Eternity
to the start page
Jump to comments (0